Project Manager Plant Engineering (m/f), AN-168-M
pbb Buddensiek GmbH is a personnel consulting agency with its exclusive focus on engineering.
We assist notable enterprises to recruit the most qualified specialists and executive managers for important strategic and operational functions.
For our client, an international engineering and construction company near Frankfurt, we are looking for a
Project Manager Plant Engineering (m/f)
Reference number: AN-168-M
• Managing proposal or contract execution projects with full responsibility to achieve the project targets regarding quality, time schedule and budget
• Work closely together with other key personnel (Commercial Contract Manager, Engineering Manager, Time Scheduler and Site Manager)
• Lead the project team
• Plan and implement the project
• Establish a Project Organization
• Execute and direct the project
• Ensure internal and external reporting
• Overlook HSE and review procedures
• Organize the Risk and Change Management
Wir bieten :
• An interesting and diversified field of activity
• A reliable position with good prospects for the future
• An employment providing the potential for professional and personal development
• An adequate salary
You are interested in this position?
Please send your application - together with the specification of your availability and the salary you desire - via mail to Ms. Christine Schulz (email@example.com). We are looking forward hearing from you.
• Degree in engineering or a business orientated education complemented by a technical background
• Several years of experience in project implementation of process plants
• Demonstration of successful leadership in the past as well as having worked in an international and multidisciplinary environment
• Good knowledge in use of common office software and project scheduling and controlling tools
• Negotiation and communication skills
• Good command of German and English language is essential, additional language skills would be appreciated
• Willingness for worldwide travelling and also working in project teams abroad