Construction Engineer / Mechanical Engineer (m/f), AN-167-M
pbb Buddensiek GmbH is a personnel consulting agency with its exclusive focus on engineering.
We assist notable enterprises to recruit the most qualified specialists and executive managers for important strategic and operational functions.
For our client, an international engineering and construction company near Frankfurt, we are looking for a
Construction Engineer / Mechanical Engineer (m/f)
Reference number: AN-167-M
• Supervises the area progress of the civil or erection work and directs the activities of the construction personnel
• Supervises the cost development for the area civil or construction work
• Supervises in compliance with the safety regulations and safety installations
• Reports the monthly area progress as basis for the construction report
• Coordinates the area activities of the supervisory personnel for the civil or construction work
• Controls the area activities of the personnel for proper execution
• Reports immediately to the Construction Manager in case of foreseeable unpreventable time delays, cost overruns or unexpected events
• Initiates and signs hands on reports for plant units and for the overall plant on mechanical completion and acceptance reports for suppliers work
Wir bieten :
• An interesting and diversified field of activity
• A reliable position with good prospects for the future
• An employment providing the potential for professional and personal development
• An adequate salary
You are interested in this position?
Please send your application - together with the specification of your availability and the salary you desire - via mail to Ms. Christine Schulz (firstname.lastname@example.org). We are looking forward hearing from you.
• Degree in mechanical engineering
• Several years of experience in international plant engineering
• Good command of German and English language is essential, additional language skills would be appreciated
• Willingness for work abroad